SCOPE OF WARRANTY
Highland Tactical warrants each product sold by Highland Tactical or its authorized dealers ("Product") to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
EXCLUSIONS FROM COVERAGE
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Products purchased other than from Highland Tactical or from an authorized Highland Tactical dealer.
- Requests from outside of the United States.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by Highland Tactical relating to the Product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Highland Tactical disclaims all other express or implied warranties.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO TO RETURN DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
To ship the Product back to Highland Tactical, please take the following steps:
- Fill out and include the RMA claim form – copy and paste into a word document or email body and fill out all sections.
- Include a check for $5.00 made payable to Highland Luggage Inc., Include: Warranty Fee on the Memo line.
- Include a copy of the original proof of purchase or receipt;
- Include the RA#;
- Mark or identify the defect with a piece of masking tape (if applicable);
- Print the RA# clearly on the outside of the box; and
- Ship the Product to the following address:
Highland Tactical Returns
9509 Feron Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Attn: Warranty Department (RA #_______________)
Please Note: If you fail to provide the necessary details for the warranty claim it may result in your request being denied.
If Highland Tactical determines that the product is defective, Highland Tactical will either replace the product (if in stock) with the same or similar item. All determinations made by Highland Tactical will be within Highland Tactical's sole discretion and will be final.
All returns by Highland Tactical in the United States will be sent using ground shipping; We will not ship to a P.O. Box, or to international addresses.
STATE AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state in the United States and in other countries.